When do you sleep? It seems between your job, doing wood, helping your church, friends, and family there isn't a lot of time left.
A good title might be Wake Up And Smell The Coffee
I just found out that some of the money being sent to Ukraine is for funding pension programs. The EPA, FEMA said they shouldn't be spending $...
38/75 and windy Various skinnies
11/71 About an inch of snow yesterday. Burning down coals with pine. Cherry and elm on deck
19/78 windy and light snow Cherry uglies now. Elm and hard maple overnight.
In other words all the time and money is tied up in bureaucratic BS and nothing gets done
30/77 Porch steps are glazed. Cherry shorts and uglies
44/72 Let fire go out last night again. Elm now
We let the fire go out as it was 81 in the house. Woke up to 32/64. Elm
37/76 Small Basswood fire last night. 70 when I got up so threw in some cutoffs
23/76 Cherry chunks Warm few days coming
26/78 cherry chunks
31/79 Nothing at the moment. I had the house quite warm and then my wife started cooking.
About half our snow is gone but what is left has partially thawed and refrozen so it's essentially ice everywhere. Not good for doing firewood.
We had to take the knobs off our stove because one of the cats would jump on it hitting the knobs on the way.
29/77 shorts and uglies
I had access to a lot of boxelder a few years ago. I burned it almost exclusively for a couple years and mixed it in a couple other years. Not the...
39/77 lumber cutoffs
I'm thinking about a cord so far, but like Eric, its hard to tell. I've burned and am still burning shorts and uglies. Also some of the dead...