29/76 elm About 8 inches of snow forecast for tonight and tomorrow. You will notice I said forecast and not coming after the last dud.
It was very hard to get a good draft a couple days ago when there was thick low clouds/fog.
35/78 elm
29/74 elm
32/78 elm
26/74 elm. A couple inches of snow today. No wild swings in the 10 day. Highs in 30's and lows in 20's and teens
One of the supervisors with the tucked in stack. [ATTACH] Great picture and nice dog!
20/78 elm
1/72 Elm Forecast for 30's today and no really cold weather in the 10 day
-1/72 elm and black locust
13/75 strong north wind. elm and black locust
20/77 about 6 inches of snow. Less than advertised. Elm and hard maple
LMAO
I scrounge and fill in with stuff from my property. On my property its a variety. SBH, hard maple, cherry, some elm and ash. The boxelder I was...
Sounds like somebody I've seen on TV
19/77 About 3 inches of snow so far. Petrified Black Locust and Elm
About 8-10 years ago I got access to boxelder trees that produced maybe 5 or 6 cords. Not the best but not bad and I would definitely take it again.
26/79 snow about to start elm
20/75 Skinnies Supposed to get about 10 inches Wednesday night and Thurs
I've burned several Cherry crotches lately and they left lots of charred chunks. The wood was 2.5 years seasoned.