Just added more wood to our stove. Woke up to 30* and fog. Surprising that we didn't have any frost this morning. The fog finally lifted about...
Welcome to FHC. Just so ya know, we like dogs, beer and lots of pics.
Welcome aboard.
That's cool. Nice job.
X2
He may not have wanted your help as it would have gotten he job done quicker and then have to go home and put up with his wife. :rofl: :lol:
Nice score.
My kids know very well what that is as they used to use it to make a mud pit. Lol. It is still working in my grandsons backyard.
Glad to hear all went well.
Glad everyone is ok. Sorry to hear about their roof.
I am looking good here. Thanks Grizz.
People in the NE, you guys stay safe. Sounds like you are going to be getting real nasty weather the next couple of days. We have 40* with rain...
Is a cold, raw, wet day so got the stove running. Feels good on here.
We got a couple metal garbage cans that we put the bigger pieces in. The bark we sometimes through it in the fire pit. We own property across...
Oh you hush I don't want hear about 70*. Lol. Thanks for sharing the pic. Yea the leaves are dropping quick. There are a lot of trees that have...
Good afternoon all. A cold (mid 40's) , dreary, rainy day here. So just checking up on what is going on here. Hope your day is nicer.
That's not how my maple looked this year.
She has a beautiful smile. Tell her we said good job. Lol
I wouldn't mind but I really don't carry a purse Lol but when I do, phone, wallet and inhaler is all it can hold.