X2
Good morning all. Gloomy out with 55* and rainy out. Glad to here Carol is getting that bite taken care of. Have a good day all.
That's a scrounge Dennis. Just add to.the pile "a friend in need". It will get used one way or another.
Lol I misunderstood what you said. I thought I heard heard "no. Put it up. " And he took one anyway. Lol
Tell him and his family thank you for his service if you see them for us. Nice job.
What about metalcuttr.
We bought wood from his best friends FIL two yrs ago this up coming spring and we have also bought loads of logs. This year he he starting to...
Hopefully we will see pics of it on progress Scotty.
Yesterday and today not bad, in the 60s for a high. Then it starts to get colder. Probably start a fire this evening and will probably stay...
They are all great. Thanks for sharing.
Afternoon all. Glad ct scan came back with fairly good results got Carol. Hope her spider bite heals quickly. Have fun Molly. The fire had...
Did that break never heal?
T.Jeff Veal, we only use a quarter of a super cedar. Found that to be plenty. Actually ordered from FHC. I really like them. I got ours...
Congratulations to your grandson.
That is a pretty nice looking outhouse compared to some I have used. Lol
You taking the munchies with you? Have fun.
We had 30* for the first time this fall. A lot of fog this am but no frost
Love the pic. Congratulations