Don't forget Silver
Lol. Would be nice wouldn't it. Lol
Why don't you put up pic of the tree and see what the gang has to say.
That's the type of news or like hearing. Congratulations.
Welcome aboard Cash. We like dogs, beer and lots of pics. How about giving is a your tour of what you got.. thank for your services to your...
:popcorn::cheers:
Midwinter is that the same saw you have?
What are points?
So it was a play date weekend. Looks like ya had some fun. Thanks for sharing.
WTG
Have you considered getting him a mini 4 wheeler and cart? I know the little gal got her own ATV a few years ago. They don't burn wood. She is...
Congratulation to all of you. If I remember right, he is already splitting his own wood. How does he get it from the splitting area up to where...
We'll be waiting. Have a good night sleep.
X2 or whatever the count is. Love the cars.
Glad to hear that. Seen the title and it was like, oh I wonder how the kiddo is doing.
Welcome. I really liked the floor boards also. The curve in them is amazing.
Good afternoon all. Still getting a little rain. Yesterday my SIL and niece stopped in for a visit. My niece is a 2nd grade teacher. I call her...
Looks nice. Job well done so far.
Wow. That looked like it had serious rot in the center but good score.
Welcome. Oh by the way, we like beer,dogs and pics, lots of pics.