Has been about 30 all day. It started snowing about 12;15 and is still snowing.[ATTACH]
Well guess it is our turn. Been watching mother nature try and creep across the valley all morning. She finally made it about 12:15. So I am...
Looks like you are filling up your driveway again lol
They are dear to our hearts. Lol
Sorry for your family loss and also for your mug.
Happy birthday guys. Enjoy your day.
Congratulations to your son and team.
One son and his wife has one along with a friend of ours. They both like them. I have thought of getting one but Chaz did some shopping the...
X7
At least nowadays hotels/motels are getting a lot friendlier to being pet friendly.
X2
Beautiful dogs.
Congratulations to your son. Good job.
Sorry for your loss.
Good afternoon all. 32* with a bit of frost. We dropped the truck off at our mechanics this morning. Sprung a leak in transmission line. He is...
You are a lucky son. Go get me Molly.:D
[MEDIA]
When I first seen them, I was looking for instruments. Lol I was.thinking like a band. Guitar, drums, cello. Don't ask where that came from...