Welcome BackyardFirewooder you'll enjoy it here. We like dogs, beer and pics. A lot of great people and a lot of knowledge to share. Wouldn't be...
schlot I don't know if I want to know about that last statement or not. Lol Job well done that everyone. Now time to sit back and relax and have...
Thanks, it was driving me nuts. Now I can go watch football with no issues. Lol
Chaz put our plastic panels on the porch yesterday. He also between yesterday and today finished moving wood in there. Since we have a slab...
Wild kingdom. Used to love that shoe. For the life of me, can't remember his name.
Welcome Rampilot1 we like beer, dogs and a lot of pics. You will enjoy it here.
You had an amazing adventure. Thanks for sharing with us. Hope you start a new thread about the new adventure your starting on. I really...
Lol I don't mind primitive but they could have put some sort of roof on.
buZZsaw BRAD the wood you are splitting now. Will that go towards next year home fires or for selling?
Got up a little before 5 this morning. Was 18 os and a cold 65 is. Enough coals to get the wood burning. Chaz is working on final winter...
X2
Those times always sad. Remember the good times you had with King.
Working on beer.
yourself the move goes with no new dings or anything broke. Be safe and don't hurt yourself.
We got maybe an inch or two. It will hang on got today then will be gone real quickly. 20 when I got up with possible high of 27. Going up to...
Only you guys would catch that opps. :rofl: :lol:
Lived there 23 yrs after ex and I got out of the Air Force. Still have 2 boys living there. Now came back to where I grew up wny.
Welcome iowahiker. Waukon sounds familiar. 21 years ago I was living in Cedar Rapids. Oh we like beer and dogs also.
Lol I was thinking the old game of Jack's.
I want to see the back yard.:santa: