Nice job. Was that solar panels on the roof? Or shingles to be put on?
Nice load.
You planning on burning this wood when?
Sounds like it is time to let him take care of things on his own.
Congrats Dennis.
What he said Rope
Nice stacks. They will keep you warm.
Welcome Russellmania. Just so ya know, we like dogs, beer and pics. The more the better. You'll like it here. Great people with a lot of...
Hey don't forget our Aussies, no matter what country. We have a few other countries out there also. Hey everybody., give a shout out. NY....
Wouldn't mlnd build thread.
I like your setup for dragging logs.
Pretty pup.
No wonder I felt so comfortable when I was there last spring Lol
Patrick welcome to FHC. We like beer,dogs, and pics. Lots of pics. You'll like it here. Do you know other people locally that heat with...
Glad to see you got those wood boxes filled up Jeff. That is a nice setup you have.
Hope you do a thread. Be interesting to follow.
Hope my fellow veterans out there have a great day and thank you all for your service.
Welcome Phil121 to FHC. Glad to see your son going at it. Other than liking a lot of pics, we also like beer and dogs. I used to live in Cedar...
Beautiful way to start the day.
Welcome to FHC HuskyMatt. We like beer, dogs and pics. See ya got the pic part down. The next time Chris comes over for a GTG, you'll have to...