Add squirrels to the list.
Those are some impressive rocks. Thanks for sharing.
Welcome. I will the more knowledgeable people out here ans your question. You will like it here. We like dogs beer and lots of pics. Show us...
Give it time to heal and glad nothing got broke.
Good score. The 1st pic of kids, everybody's making a face except the boy in back row far left. Lol
Holly always seems to get them by the back of the neck and shakes the he**out of them. I imagine she brakes their neck. She did not want to let go...
If you feel like it is bronchitis them get in there sooner than later. You don't want to let it go and end in the hospital. Take care girl.
Ouch Hope that is all the damage you have/get.
I was there late 73-74. I was actually station in Thailand but that was classified as part of the theater and within a year they official said it...
Do I see a dolly in your future. Cut and buck a bunch up. Then when you got a truck load ready if you don't own one, then go and just go...