Ace Hardware wins for Stihl pro saw inventory, but didn’t have a 500. 661’s, 462’s, 400, 362, 261, 261c, 201tc, 150tc Grabbed some light bulbs,...
Blue hose for e free
The drivers look really worn or hammered off from sprocket. Might just be the lighting. The teeth have lots of life left. I don’t like filing 2...
[ATTACH]
Could be the chain. Take a pic of your saw and chain and show us. Do you sharpen the chain?
Do you have any of the Gums in Nebraska?
English Oak final answer Quercus robur
It’s got some nice built in kindling
Maybe swamp white oak Acorn doesn’t match swamp white or Burr so I dunno. Never seen a long acorn like that
That stinks. I’m a stickler for keeping slack out of my chain. It’s a habit now to occasionally check the tension after cutting a while. Keeping...
You can file the dings off the drivers so they will fit the bar groove or if it’s a well used chain retire it.
More Gyorgy Hexa demo. [MEDIA]
2 sweet saws and a cant [ATTACH] Big saw days are the best [ATTACH]
That’s a great deal if it’s a runner. They are over 600 new.
Will you get the dog for the clutch cover? Gives it more style, function and symmetry.
30 this Morning and burning White, Red and Chestnut Oak.
Another technique I use on big mothers that may be sunk in the ground. I’ll grab a chunk of wood to kick under the log when I get it to roll a...
I process a lot of big 8-10’ oak logs and all I use is a cant. Some require extra effort to roll and different angles of attack, but I get em...
Does Wolf Ridge still use Honda engines? I think Eastonmade switched to Vanguard.
Is it stacked and covered yet?