The air filter seals the deal, I’m getting one next year.
A 462 will make a good Xmas self gift. Happy and safe cutting tomorrow with the 400.
Whoa 2 dozen stihl flat files is $114.00 Get em before they cost $6 ea
Nice :thumbs:
:cool: [ATTACH]
Looks the same as Eastern Red Cedar. The females are packed with little purple cones right now. Cedar planks are beautiful, but really big cedars...
If you’re trying to stay clean and keep your money, it’s recommended to stay away from the crack house.
No let down my friend, you gotta do what you gotta do. I like my keepers to be usable and dependable. If they can’t show up for firewood duty it’s...
That’s not how we play the game Brad. All +’s no -‘s. You can keep some at my house if you need to. :handshake: Weight of 400 is 12.8lbs 462 is...
File under more bad news. [ATTACH]
My buddy has a wm lt40 and is always shaking his head at the logs I turn into firewood. I go to his place and shake my head at the piles of logs...
I really like my 462 with a 24” Stihl light bar. It’s light and outperforms older 70cc saws. I’ll eventually get a 400 too. Get em both while...
76 and Sauratown Mountain is on fire. It’s hot and dry Probably still need a fire to warm up the cooler tonight.
Wow, the fan housing with rewind/starter assembly for the 261 is $84.49. Another 261 got run over. This is going to get expensive.
Wait, I saw the carcass twitching. :rofl: :lol: I swear my saws sound better when I’m using 93 in them.
I had some come through and hit the dogwoods. I have not looked to see if they got all the berries. Robins usually stop in them on their way back...
Wow that’s more than a 3.0 control module cost for a 661c.
56lbs
Sourwoods are showing off right now in my neighborhood [ATTACH]
I paid 3.89/gal today for 93efree Leaf season, so I needed an extra gallon