Most of the Hickory around here is Pignut. It appears there is a few more red oak logs in that pile too. The Hickory was a blow over from spring,...
I’m often taking pictures of wood related activities and miscellaneous observations of a black coffee drinker, so I’ll start a thread in the...
I have always drank black coffee so…. If I get a gift card for Starbucks I’ll use it for Iced Americanos no additives. My son says that’s a...
Good lord I’d have to find a work from home job!
Showing off another stack on pallets. No one else is going to appreciate the work put into building these walls. :stacker: [ATTACH]
Hickory is looking good. Dead red oak to the left of it is on my list of things to do. [ATTACH]
I started out with pt 2x4’s and the plastic brackets. The plastic brackets couldn’t handle the pressure from the vertical 2x4’s, so I switched to...
29 oak and a stray poplar in the stoves. 69 in the bedroom, but not really. Lol
Get 200 if you can. You should be happy with the $ you make for your time and effort. Advertise it as snap crackle pop or rice crispy wood and see...
I have extra saws, so if ones dull I grab another, but I’ll sharpen a dull saw before I put it up. If it’s a metal strike I may wait until...
Yes [ATTACH]
I’d take it. I need a 1 ton dump for gravel and wood and junk hauling.
43 filled the basement stove with chestnut oak. I gotta blow leaves and pick up an anniversary gift before I get back to splitting.
Lol, I would have walked off if anyone started hollering, but people being people it wouldn’t have surprised me. The top fence rail got bent too,...
That’s a sweet truck congrats!
My 462 came with a 24” light bar. I figure dealers get pho and put in stock bars on them. Like most things right now, light bars are probably in...
I process white oak a lot and can’t recall ever seeing a dark core, but sometimes my memory is short. IMO white oak bark is distinct with it’s big...
It’s Friday afternoon close to the end of my work day and I get a text from my wife. Denise had a dogwood fall over in her backyard and she is...
I think the stihl tech told me the black is better filtration. It’s been a while since I ordered black after getting white.
You have to order black filters. Early 261’s came with black filters and now they come with white.