How’d your foot get crushed? Injuries that stop firewooding are no bueno
The important part is not cutting your hinge. It’s normal to be a little off up and down on back cut. No hinge=no control
My response got buried in the quote. Nice hinge
That’s a nice haul of cherry you got.
I have this stacking, cutting and splitting to do tomorrow if it’s not raining. [ATTACH] Hopefully be ready to crash this oak on Tuesday. [ATTACH]
Here’s my firewood time tracking. 1hr of cutting yesterday made about 2 hrs of splitting. 1 hr of splitting made this pile of Hickory splits...
I need 4 of those when your schedule opens up
28 and burning some nice looking oak splits.
It looks like conifer bark to me, but I don’t see any sap on those rounds.
New fuel filter, new plug, hasn’t sat long enough for fuel to be an issue. Fuel line could be original. Carb history unknown too.
I had to blow leaves today and drop off and pick up my daughter from a 4H event, so I didn’t get much time for cutting today. I got home grabbed...
Camelia japonica is spring blooming Sasanquas are fall blooming
Sasanqua Camelia ‘Yuletide’ [ATTACH] Nice color contrast with Ginko, Japanese Maple and Cryptomeria [ATTACH]
I’m sure it is strange to Northerners. It’s a combination of house design, age with too much glass, no daytime solar heating, cold natured wife,...
This makes me grateful for +29 this morning
Looks like a piece of oak
Good score! :thumbs:
Dropping to 27 tonight, so I’ll be feeding 2 stoves this evening. Had a cold wind most of the day. It’s been a windy week which has buried my yard...
Wow those are serious bling starter handles. I like those better than snow machine handles.
Makes me want to bust that silky out of the packaging and cut something and organize my stuff more.