It’s been standing dead for 3yrs and splits are going to be single row in the sunniest hot location of my yard. Do you think it won’t be ready? I...
Back at home and trying to get back to the reality of no all you can eat pie until dec 24. Bark less red oak splits will be ready to burn next...
Hitting the pie at 4:11. High probability of finishing the day off with just pie meals. :banana:
I’ve been full since I got to mom and dad’s yesterday. Happy Thanksgiving! [ATTACH]
Do you have an open door repair policy? I’ll need your address.
43 dropping to 23 means oak splits are disappearing
Brand new air filter and there’s no screen in the muffler
[MEDIA]
My original Petzl [ATTACH]
Had mine on today, because of the possibility of dead limbs snagging an adjacent tree and dropping on me. Added pucker factor
Primo rounds of red :dex: [ATTACH]
Tools for tree felling day [ATTACH] Had the dang osha safety inspectors hounding me [ATTACH] Got her hooked up and ready to do damage [ATTACH]...
Hickory will have a ring of dark spots, but I don’t know what it is, or if it’s always in hickory. Bark looks a lot like hickory, but the wood...
This has his name all over it [ATTACH]
Hang around here for a while and 4 will become 40.
Great looking wood yard and firewood! Welcome to the forum Jose! :woodsign:
What do the last 2 pics have to do with haters? :popcorn:
The 400 is on my radar, but I have to get past the Xmas spend season first.
As many loads as you’ve sold recently, there ought to be 400cm $ in your pocket :makeitrain"
I don’t care for paw paw, but my mil likes them. She loves any food that is free.