This is the moisture % in fresh splits from So Red Oak I cut down a few weeks ago. The tree had been dead for at least 3 years. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
80% Red Oak, White Oak, Willow Oak 20% Hickory, Cherry, Ash Best in my area is Shagbark and BL and I don’t have either in my stacks.
I didn’t know there was carbon poles. Does his crew do a bunch of utility right of way clearance? Why all the poles?
Nice rams horn
The butt end of the trunk doesn’t have dark color. My first impression was oak. Scarlet oak has a smooth bark also. Nuttall oak is planted outside...
Well it’s hard to know what to say to someone to help them out in hard times. I’ve been in the gutter more than once and wished for a friend that...
That’s what I do except it’s not 40 miles. There are stihl dealers everywhere. I go to a dealer in another town, because he will discount saws and...
Good Morning, It’s hard to believe there are others up at this hour. I have a Va Pine to cut down at 6am. It’s 36 out, so cold fingers shouldn’t...
I’d love to take Brad to see this gem of a backyard Stihl dealer. Last time I was there he had a 400 for sale. [ATTACH] It’s a good or bad...
But is there enough tp 61?
Pilot Mountain on fire. [ATTACH]
Forecast to be in the 60’s and 70’s this week so only about 10deg above normal.
That’s nuts and it’s a best seller you can make payments on!
This looks so European in front of the grocery store. [ATTACH] Im not familiar with this species. Is it a weed tree from up North?
Staying away from firewood making today, so I tore into the 272 for a look. I could hear a muffler bolt had come loose and I wanted to look at the...
My mom and dad grew up on farms in SD. My mom went to a country school. One room school house teaching grades 1-8. I asked her yesterday if school...
Gotta love a meat on meat sammi :thumbs:
Sounds like the best place to start looking for the cause. Congrats on the new saw!
Fresh split readings [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] An hour after split [ATTACH] on its way to 17% in October [ATTACH]
Yes it would have cut it in 2 if it went that way