Sometimes it takes more than one to get total relief. It worked well on my elbow, shoulder and back. Shots in the arches of my feet was the worst...
Someone that spends too much time thinking about big thick and long.
If it does not get better I’ll get a shot of cortisone.
buZZsaw BRAD I think this may be a Scarlet Oak by the color. I don’t have the manual of woody landscape plants in my back pocket to confirm leaf...
I burned some Dogwood recently and thought it burned hot. It lights up quickly too. Cornus florida is not on the FHC btu chart either. Has anyone...
The chart makes me think hickory might run me out of the house.
This one differs from the FHC BTU chart but has the familiar favorites. I wish I had seen these charts 20yrs ago. There has been a bunch of missed...
And it’s sticky and will burn your house down
[MEDIA]
It’s looking like maybe a 2 month winter for us maybe 70 again tomorrow here
It reminds me of crossing the border into Washington. It went from forest into moonscape.
My youngest is going to her first prom tonight and no prom is complete without pics at a woodpile. Her look cracked me up. [ATTACH]
It seems like you’re selling a lot. Anxiously awaiting a new Stihl pic.
How much BL left in your inventory? It didn’t seem like you posted as many BL scores this fall as 2020.
Thank you that is a very kind offer. Is there a wood you want in exchange? My buddy tells there is a farm in low gap or fancy gap that is loaded...
I never feel bad about cutting up the long straight clean ones. It makes up for all the crooked, twisting, knotted stuff I deal with. That’s a...
Wood burning is work. I was driving around early in the morning this past weekend looking at all the dormant chimneys and thinking about how much...
It’s been in the 70’s and we had the driest November in 90yrs and the two closest mountains to me have burned. Maybe get a cool down and...