Magnolia would explain why the saw was carving big chips. It’s a soft, almost poplar like wood to cut.
44 and drizzling and it’s 73 inside. The chestnut oak coals in the stove toasted my face when I opened the doors. Might drop below freezing tonight.
Lots of farmers are dependent on the corn contracts. Ethanol is 8 billion of Iowa’s economy.
Nice pile of logs. I’d probably call in sick tomorrow and start :saw:
Freezing precipitation in the NC Appalachians right now. Smaug are you getting sleet? Got 2 stoves loaded with oak for the night.
Put an umbrella in the center hole and you have a patio table.
Saw and dog pose [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Get the bucker out
Wouldn’t be the first time I didn’t understand a foreign language.
43 outside loaded oak in basement stove at 5am. Indoor temp is 68 and wife was grumbling about being cold. It’s going to be colder tomorrow, so it...
They look like elm leaves to me.
They will kill Juniper and I think Norfolk Island Pine