I've always just used rope through the plug hole. Nothing to break then. Pretty straight forward description of the process: How to Remove a...
I only see sigs on my phone if I rotate it sideways.
I've had plenty of deals like that too. Actually this one is pretty rare for me. The 490 will have to earn it's place in my sig just like the...
Yeah I'm pretty stoked!
A hair over 250 to my door.
I was scratching my head on that too! Pics or it didn't happen.:D
Haha! I can try and take some video. I'll warn you I'm about as pro at taking phone videos as I am at saw polishing. Not sure when I will get to...
Oh I'll keep ya all posted on this one. Got some plans for it. Should be pleanty of pics to come.
Haha that wouldn't bother me much. Turn about is fair play after all.
Its all in good fun. She's not really mad at me. I think... I liked my cs500 a lot! I don't see this a being that much different. It's no speed...
Well HoneyFuzz I need to thank you, at least a little bit, for my ornery wife. After seeing pics of that fine cs400 you got from Shawn Curry I...
Sounds alot like the iron wood I run into sometimes here.
That's what I thought, but the way the light was hitting the chips it made em look almost like hedge. Wish we had hedge in my area. It's all just...
Is that hedge? Great work as usual that sucker is flyin' ! That saw looks pretty sweet with Nates dawgs on there!
That's funny around me you can't drop a tree without hitting a stihl dealer. I have no problem playing them off each other to my great advantage....
I think the correct conjugation is worserer.:D
Yeah I know I could probably get 500 on the Dolmar otd, but the dealer is a friend, and I get chain cheap from him. Like CoreyB said the...
Im the worst at keeping up with the birthdays. Happy belated birthday bro!
Looks like list is 749 on the 562. Same as the 362. Maybe they are more where WV is from.
I can get one for around 550 otd with a couple extra loops of chain and mix oil. Not sure what I could do on a 562. I could probably get a 362 for...