Nah its only a problem if you try to hide it!
About an hour for that short video. Let's just say there won't be any 5 minute pizz reving videos anytime soon.
Thanks I appreciate that. Let me tell ya uploading videos without high speed Internet sucks!
I use a small flat head screwdriver and a pair of needlenose pliers to shape the gills of the second muffler exhaust port. [ATTACH] Notice I made...
So now that we know this is a well built but slow machine it's time to see if that can be improved. I'm going to take this in stages and post up a...
Well I got a chance to drop a 14" wild cherry. Thought it would be an appropriate test for the 490. So here it is in all its stock glory! [MEDIA]
Does the older t cylinder fit on the newer tc saws?
I think Mwebba said the same thing about this saw not liking the timing advanced. Guess you confirmed it.
^^^^^ the roots won't be very deep. Dig them out a little more bust out the Sawzall and cut the fan roots. Should pull right out of there with...
Nice ash you have there!
Haha yeah we got a little side tracked with the fans didn't we? No video yet. The saw videos are on hold until I finish boiling maple sap into...
Wow bro slow day in the shop eh? :D I think I have seen those turbo Honeywells at Menards last summer. Once that starter winding starts going...
Yeah have to keep that fire hot. Their good little inexpensive air movers.
I aim to please! Thanks! That was a fun day!
Heres a pic of my helpers from when we tapped the trees. [ATTACH] And my red neck evaporator made from food service trays and cinder blocks....
Yup right in middle of it now. I love the stuff, but I begin to hate the process after awhile. Boiling 30-40 gallons of sap down to 1 gallon of...
Lol! I'll think on it a spell, and I appreciate the offer of help too. Right now I'm up to my eyeballs in maple sap. It's going to be a 40...
Yeah I have Dremmels foredom knock off and some assorted burs. No degree wheel though.
That's what I wondered too after following your 500p build. Nice to have my suspicions confirmed though. I may just try it anyway. Gaskets aren't...
Carl I'm glad you stopped by. Man I'd love to have it ported but that's not in the budget, and I'm chit with a foredom. I would like to delete...