In case anyone was wondering those cherry cookies will be perfect in the smoker!
Welcome to the club! Pull up a log the campfire's toasty.
Sounds like it'll be a good time God willing and the creek don't rise!
You got a terrific saw there!
I'm planning on being there Dennis. Looking forward to it!
That saw is in beautiful shape! I'd probably be running Poulan's today if they still made then like that.
I'd gladly fall on that grenade for ya, but I'm betting your better half wouldn't be fooled. If ya want go ahead and tell her it was my fault. I...
If anyone with a 421 is going to the GTG that Backwoods Savage is putting on next month, I will happily bring the 490. Maybe we can get a...
I would like that very much! Someday we will shake hands my friend.:yes:
Yep pro quality build for considerably less than the Husky and Stihl saws in this size class. Might not be the fastest saw but it's a...
No problem my friend.
Split mag case.
HoneyFuzz you still want the ms241? :rofl: :lol:
Alright so for point of reference this is the saw the 490 needs to beat out to stick around. Disclaimer this is not an apples to apples...
I'll probably stick with LPX for this saw. I love that ps3 chain, but I can almost buy 2 loops of the lpx for the price of the ps3 around here....
Now this is a little more like it. [MEDIA] Pretty solid gains from a simple muffler mod and retune on the carb. This is a new saw so I tuned a...
Yeah that's what we have. Just a phone as wireless hot spot. Not the greatest cell coverage though. It is still 4g, so better than dial up.
CoreyB and HoneyFuzz the thing to remember is that's green wild cherry in the video. Nice firewood but nowhere near as hard as hedge, hickory,...
Thanks I did something pretty similar to the muffler on the stihl ms 241. I love the way a dual port sounds! [ATTACH]
Here in the land shaped like a hand, lots of people live without dsl or broadband cable internet. I'm sure it's like that in lots of rural areas....