Brings new meaning to the term making waffles!:rofl: :lol:
No I'm going to take it to Dennis' GTG as a host gift!
Couple more: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] So like I said very light use on this one. I can try and get some pictures of the piston when the sun...
Well I did promise you gentlemen some pictures and I finally got some time this evening to take some. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Yes I wasn't able to widen the intake on the 180 much as its a strato as well. I was able to get the exhaust a bit wider though. It was a fun...
I'm not sure there is much you can do to improve compression. The ports can be widened some to help it breath better. I did a ms 180 like that. I...
I didn't know they were a clamshell. Scratch the gasket delete. They can still have the ports massaged though.
Lol That was my next question. My 7910 oils like crazy! I don't doubt it would oil a 36.
The way it pulled into that log I believe there's a chance it will! The question is will it oil a 36"?
No worries brother we're good. I'm not in a hurry to sell the saw. It really is like new.
Jon thanks for the heads up. I'm in Band Camp over there, so won't be able to reply.
Thanks Eric. I'm a little embarrassed of the picture above. I don't usually let my saws get that filthy, but it's the only picture I have right now.
I've got a minty Stihl MS 241c for sale with less than 10 tanks of E-free gas through it. This saw has been broken in and run on Lucas semi...
Pulling like a freight train Carl! Nice work!
Vanguard chain is no bueno. Good for stumping though.
I vote for muffler mod it, base gasket delete, and port it, then pizz rev it like you stole it! Oh yeah and pics and video or it didn't happen!:saw:
100% spot on. The problem with these videos is most folks don't know about that little fact. We really are the 1% here as far as wood and...
There's no replacement for displacement. Go with the 372 and never wonder if you brought enough saw to the fight.
I like the way your thinking. A rocket mass stove would be great in a greenhouse.
The cs490 is a good saw for sure: Echo 490 | Firewood Hoarders Club Shameless plug.:thumbs: You wouldnt have gone wrong either way, but if you...