I think we have Monty Python to blame for all the lumbersexuals running around: [MEDIA] These idiots saw the "vintage" footage and didn't realize...
I agree with all of the above. That chain looks pretty dry to me. So X2 on making sure the bar is getting oiled.
Bart it was nice meeting you and I'm glad you like the saw! It definitely punches above its cc class. Just don't watch the videos of the echo 490...
Solid advice! I dropped 1000s of trees when I did tree work and I still put the rope in a tree if my gut tells me it might be trouble. It won't...
Well at least it had a happy ending. These things don't usually end that way. Hopefully the son will get help before he gets into any real trouble.
I'd watch bailey's they've had some pretty bad problems with hackers.
I find kroil works pretty good for filthy chain.
I'm changing my vote to oak too. Especially after that close up.
Mike you might also consider what Yanmar has to offer. They have a big assembly plant down in Georgia. I'm not sure what your looking for but they...
Looks like a big old dogwood.
^^^X2 the hard head ones are the ones I use too. They work good. Been ordering from treestuff for awhile too. Top notch guys and fast shipping.
If all you are using them for is holding a kerf open while bucking, I'd say great idea. If your using them for felling stay away from homemade...
Sold locally. :thumbs: Thanks for looking guys.
Haha that saw is just screaming 5 finger discount!
Mahindra did recently enter into a partnership with Mitsubishi: Mitsubishi Heavy Industries and Mahindra enter into Strategic Partnership in...
Years ago when I was young and dumb and didn't know any better just starting to do residential tree work. I used a come along to to ensure the...
Terrific I doubt you will be dissapointed.:thumbs:
Awesome! Someone got a smokin deal! Good on ya fuzz!
Good on you for playing a hunch. I've learned to always trust my gut. Great tips for case assembly.
Thanks! It's seen some use, but I take pride in taking care of my equipment. It's lived most of its short life in a saw case.