Kyle, Nice job on the 362! MasterMech is right a good 250 is a solid saw! It's a keeper. In fact, after owning a ms241, I can't think of much...
You'd have to know me to understand the chain brake thing. It's commonly called irony or a joke. :D:p if the forum has a sarcasm font I'd be happy...
After a few thousand times doing it, I make a cleaner conventional face cut than I ever will open. To me that is safer than having the hinge stay...
Oh boy you gone and did it now! :loco: :crazy::rofl: :lol:
Humboldt is mostly a West coast commercial logging technique. In fact in some areas out there it's a stiff fine if you don't use it. Open face cut...
No worries we were all there at some point. I got lucky and had an old timer to show me the ropes. :handshake: The B.C. Faller videos are a good...
[IMG]
Dejavoodoo!:rofl: :lol:
It can be done. I have a small saw I use to cut pieces of fruit wood for my smoker that I use veg oil in. There was a huge thread over on...
Eric I'm not sure what the official term is for that. I call it oh chit!:startled: Here's an excellent video showing how to prevent barber chair...
It hapens most often in heavy leaners. Also some hardwoods are more prone to it. Hickory is one. I've seen Ash do it as well. Here is one way to...
Pretty scary stuff:[MEDIA]
Tell them it's a class and charge admissions. :thumbs:
You can dip the drill bit in grease too. Won't hurt it. I'm real ocd about stuff like this I'd probably use diesel. Just for my piece of mind....
What can I say I'm a generous guy normally. Give you the shirt off my back or my last dollar in my pocket. With that being said I told him the...
I'd say retap as well. Take care and do it right and you should be all set for years to come. Good luck and watch the metal shavings in the crank...
I never tried it on any saw. Always kind of wondered if they had a safety feature to keep that from hapening. Or if you would be able to overcome...
I'd put him in the lumbersexual club. I hapened to have the 7910 in my hands so i showed him how to start it up. The fool bends down and pushes...
Slap that finger good. Watched my wife's worthless cousins do it on my 7910. He came over to borrow a saw. I sent him away with the a ms 180 I...
Now that's a good use of a decomp valve. It's dweeb's like these lumbersexuals that stihl put a decomp valve on the ms241. A 42cc saw my 7 year...