:thumbs:
Good buy. Low hours too. I doubt you will be dissapointed!
+1 on donyboy73. This should fix the link to the excellent site RCBS posted: Chain Saw Guide Bar Maintenance Its a great site with lots of...
Did the bark change or stay the same as it got toward the branches? Any pictures of the branch wood?
Some sort of gopher poplar. Toss a split in and gopher another rinse and repeat all day and all of the night.
Pinholes in the float?
Absolutely! In fact a lot times when I go to the box store I get asked questions. It must be my charming smile, or I look like I know my sh.. er...
Have your wife do it. I ask my wife to smell my wood all the time.:rofl: :lol: my excuse is her nose is better than mine.
Wet red oak tops around here get stringy like that.
How far are you from Eric VW ? He's going to make the trip. Maybe you could sweet talk him into letting you ride on the roof of his car:p
Hey if you can make it to lansing mi your welcome to ride the rest of the way with me. It's looking like I'm going up Friday night and planning on...
Brian good call. Khntr85 I will be at this G2G with my 7910. If you can make it, your welcome to giver a rip. Should be a good time and a nice...
That's really the best advice I could give you. Try and run the saws your interested in. Don't just take my word for it. What works for me might...
Yuck! This weather can't be helping! Get well soon.
Also, the anti vibe on the dolmar is superior to the 460. It's hard to explain why but it feels lighter and more nimble than the 460 too. In wood...
Clem is right similar in size to a 461 but with more power. Their close but the Dolmar gets the nod in the power department. I know the 7910 is...
I see those around here all the time as well. That frenching stuff sure makes me angry. Your county road crews must have trained at the same place...
It really is a shame. It's a blemish on an otherwise great saw that is best in the 40cc class. I think the dolmar 421 is close. Pretty hard to...
A fine plan indeed. Great choices to be sure. I didn't care for the single bar stud on the 241 I sold. It was fiddly to get the chain tension the...
You got me there. Good airfilter on the 241. For pro use I'd spend the extra 50 bucks and deal with the little extra weight for the 261 or even a...