Same here.
Any way you can accelerate that?
Ok, and you're welcome very little.:whistle:
:(
InAccuweather is saying we're due for 1-2" Sat. morning into Sun. afternoon. I'm hoping that hyphen is accurate.
Oh man, that's terrible. On the bright side,......they get a new house. Wonder if insurance will cover anything.
That's a darn gooder idea right there. I could back off on the egg intake doing it that way. Not that I wanna' do that, just sayin'................
So LP, whadya think? Maple?:rofl: :lol:
Can't like that, except that you weren't there.
First look I thought Maple, but now the bark looks like Oak. Wood seems wrong for Oak though. Doesn't look like Beech to me. Bark is too rough....
Is this normal coloring? I too was wondering how the cap could be red. That should be the coolest part of the flue........right? Unless the stove...
If the bark is already coming off, I'll pull the really loose stuff, but I won't spend a whole lot of time on it. I have gooder things to do. Soft...