Hmm, I don't think so......the cones are wrong. Maybe I'll get over there tomorrow and grab a couple more pics.
Usually starts in late summer/early fall. I get the itch to load the shed, because I know it'll take me a while.
Fairly heavy bark.
Nope, not WP. It still has some little, almost round cones hanging off the branches.
Well, yeah, some kinda' pine. Scrub, Jack.....dunno'. That's as scientifical as I get. She's got a bunch of these, but this one was toast. If it...
I knew there was a good reason not to watch football. You found it. :eek: Glad you're back up and at it, even if just a little bit.
Snowed a good chunk of the day, but only about an inch on the ground. Windy and nasty outside. Spent about an hour at SisIL's cutting down a tree,...
this morning at SisIL's. It's been dying since she bought the place and it was past due to come down. Right around 20" DBH and all I've got right...
Well, neither was she, so............
See, that's the problem........you're not "one of them". :thumbs: I tend to ignore crowds anymore, and just do wut I gotta' do, but man, not sure...
I've been putting in anywhere from 4-6 smallish splits, and once up to temp, cutting the air back until things get lazy. Open it back up, and let...
Congratulations to badbob !
Most of the wood for next year (Ash and some Beech) was stacked early this year, so 2 summers of drying. There's also about 1.5 cords of Oak...
I'm already dizzy. The pics make it worse.:rofl: :lol:
I like it.
Next time....make your wife go. :rofl: :lol:
[MEDIA]
Fixed it for ya'. ;)
I predict with a fair amount of certainty, that I'll be burning firewood all winter and keeping warm doing so. :thumbs:
Um.....no. :rofl: :lol: