26 now, going down to 19, but that won't hit until about 7 am. Full load of Ash and some Oak. House is 70 right now.
Absomotutely.
Thanks Dennis. Again, not sure I can do it next year as FIL is still with us. I'll give it a shot though.
Look, Scotty built a "cubehausen". :D
Forgot to mention, the wind shift put the tree back down on the very tip of the bar. I saw it coming, but wasn't quick enough. It loosened up just...
Wind is the only way the tree I cut on Saturday was dropping. It started to go, but the wind caught it just before I got the hinge where it needed...
Been windy since Saturday. Big Spruce limbs in the front yard blowing back and forth kept setting off the motion light on the front porch.:picard:...
Sensing a pattern here. :rofl: :lol:
Hard to like that Ct.
Kinda like a mushroom cloud....ain't it? I try to stay upwind when I dump ours.
We've pressurized with air. If it holds, gooder. Inspector required here.
Ok, that makes sense, but with all that foam board, you should be in great shape.
You're doing this outside....right?
Very nice, but I'm wondering why 2 loops in such a small room. How deep is the slab, and same question for the perimeter? Wife and I have been...
Hmmm, normal day around here. :headbang::rofl: :lol: We'll wait, Grizz. :thumbs:
Document, document, document. Everything. Every convo, letter, everything. Just in case you need to get more serious.
:popcorn: Wow, those came out very well.
Just from the pic, doesn't look like the hearth is deep enough. You may need to put down something on the floor in front. It's been a while since...
Calling Backwoods Savage . There should be dimensions for the Fireview in the manual, including rear exhaust C/L height. Maybe that would help.
Almost looks like stinny. :rofl: :lol: