I see wut u did there.
Uh, that's what you got outta' that? I know nuhthing. [MEDIA]
:D
Check the whatchamacallit. Those usually brake (:)) too. Oh, and don't fergit the confabulator rotor.
Hereford, they have. Wait, that's a cow, isn't it.:whistle: My waist will be expanded sometime Thursday.:stirpot:
Had not heard that one. I've heard of doohickey though.
My head now hurts.
Hey, I like double negatives. Funner.
Refreeze: To make food unedible. :rofl: :lol:
Yep, 'em r gooder.:D
Right back atcha BK! Happy Thanksgiving! Eldest and her kids are coming in tomorrow for a couple days. Food is here, and cooking starts tomorrow...
Woodstock is having a Black Friday sale at the moment.
Anything for ravioli........:drool::D
Whoa.....did you say ravioli? I love the stuff. So, did the mixer break a gear tooth, or what?
Good call Smokey. Might as well use food grade, since it's available.
Or, a video, if you prefer........... [MEDIA]
Or, use food grade.:thumbs: Here's a link to a more detailed repair........... Replacing the KitchenAid Mixer Worm Gear
From the article you linked.......... "A tub of grease. Any grease will do; I use wheelbearing grease"
I concur, and heartily throw my hat into the ring for the sake of science.
Yeah.....no idea. However, why not use a sample group of donut eaters to get their opinion, and as they take a bite, you take a reading. Or, take...