I thought a "buttload" was what you have right before a major BM. But:), what do I know. 2 more gallons equals a chord, right? That really struck...
We have 5 tubs of Cool Whip left in the freezer. Just ate a piece of pie. I'm gonna' sleep like a stone tonight.
What a great idea to put the strap on there. The method however, might be slightly lacking.
Did the same, but only one full plate.
Coma food. Dinner's done. I lied. I had one plate....full of food.... and couldn't eat more. Not even pie, yet.:eek: Must be slackin'.
Love Pecan pie, but I haven't made one in a while.
That siding looks great Gas. You've been cranking. Enjoy the evening. We were in the middle of getting the onions sauteed this morning, when the...
Ok, the wife put the recipe out for this am: 4 very large onions-sliced 1 stick butter 1.5 cups parm cheese 1 8 oz. can of fried onions In large...
It's pretty good, but I can't eat too much of it. Slice up some onions, add butter and sour cream, bake for a bit. Might be something else, but I...
Made 2 punkin pies, cranberry sauce, one batch of sweet potatoes, and the GB casserole yesterday. Middle GD just made choc. chip pancakes for...
A very good and Happy Thanksgiving to all y'all. Eldest and the rest of the Gkids finally got here safe and sound last night after driving...
There's several here who have inserts, but Scotty's came to mind first (he's the guy who started this place). Here's a link to his whole...
First of all, welcome aboard Melanie . Ok, where's da' boss? Paging Scotty Overkill .
Uh......choo, choo. [MEDIA]
Completely. Thanks Horkn. See though, they blend right into the background of branches and stuff. If there had been a deer attached, I woulda'...
Um, what am I missing? Inside joke?
:rofl: :lol::picard:
Hereford's a breed, right? I know virtually nothing about farming. City boy from way back, although we picked cotton when I was knee high to a...
Supposed to hit 17 tonight, so I guess I better make fire. 72 IAT. I'll load up with Ash tonight.
Wut kinda trofie? It's a fustercluck.