Very cool Garry.
Ya' shut the heii up and ya' deal with it! Love it. Thanks for the Googlefoo Smokey.:thumbs:
Well yeah. but we usually do a link or something. Makin' me Google stuff is waaaay too much work. :rofl: :lol:
Yep.
It's only necessary to remove the front tube for baffle removal. However, to use a Sooteater, I think the 2 rear tubes would need to come out for...
He must be dream typing. Dryping.
When in doubt....cut it out.
Nobody ever mentioned that Biggyfootz drinks beer and smokes. Just goes to show, you can learn sumthin' new every day.
That looks like a pretty nice towel. :rofl: :lol:
Man Butcher, that sucks. Thoughts and prayers being sent to you and family.
Don't see a problem. :rofl: :lol: Looks like old Merillat cabs. But seriously, the bolts didn't even go into the bottom truss/rafter chord? I too...
I don't use a screen and have about the same height flue system...all 2X wall. I'll get a slight bit of buildup, but it doesn't clog up like that....
Lord, I apologize. I shoulda knowed gooder.
Mine evidently has a short memory, because he's pretty regular about bringing someone else's mail to my house. Happened just a couple days...
Oh. Mah bad. :D
Our mail carrier is the nephew of our old carrier. He fairly routinely delivers other folks mail here. I just put it back in the mail box with the...
You're supposed to get that stuff shipped in plain brown wrapping. Jeesh:rofl: :lol:
Oh no you did-ent. No pizza? This is non acceptable.
Yep, I'm full too...........until dinner. Then I'll be full again. Pie will be involved after dinner.
Missed this yesterday. I got one just under 20lbs. for 8 of us. Wanted leftovers. My wife wanted me to get a 15#er, but I was the one who went...