:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Ranch. :rofl: :lol: I swear, my Gkids would use a straw on that stuff if they were allowed. I remember way back when it first came out, you used...
I make no attempt to negotiate my wife's sewing stashes. I might not be seen nor heard from ever again.:)
47 right now, calling for 54. Still needed a small fire to take out the chill. IAT is bouncing between 66-68, until the stove gets choochin'.
Isn't it amazing how good salad tastes after it turns into a steak?
Something else to consider...........some manufacturers have a distance from stove top to ceiling clearance requirement that needs to be checked...
:shiver:
I think my knees shrunk me. I used to be 6'.:picard: No problem getting to the top of the stove, even with it sitting off the floor another foot.
One word.......stepstool. Maybe that's two words.
Now, will it reach?
I'm not the only one who's done this, but I built mine about 12" high and wish I would have gone a little more. Got tired of kneeling on the floor...
My wife did the turkey.....I made the cran. sauce, pies, stuffing, sweet potatoes, and GB casserole. Gkids made the onion casserole.
I've had my mind set on doing more attic insulating. I was thinking about pulling all the old vermiculite out, but I went up there a couple days...
Who's Rabbit?
Well, it's cedar...........the finish might provide a few more years protection and should keep it from weathering too much.
Isn't it interesting to see how he dressed back in the day. All clean cut with a suit and tie.
Love cranberry sauce. We made 2 bags this year (Thurs. morning), and as of yesterday, it's all gone. Goes very well with turkey.
Started out woodworking (boards) over 40 years ago, and promoted mahself to this new woodworking thing (farwood) a few years ago. I'd say, yes.
Put some gravy on it. :thumbs: Gravy fixes everything.......or is that Duct tape?
Very nice. Should last a while too.