37/70 a stove full of chunks and shorts. Black locust, sugar maple, elm and apple.
BIG SYRUP. Is it a thing? I’m at a loss for words. I had given my 83 year old grandmother a jar of my syrup about a month ago. While over there...
Cut em’ to your preferred length and stack em’. They’ll dry soon enough with no bark on there to keep the moisture in.
It’s definitely not real, but it’s almost convincing at first glance.
Corn is definitely a full sun crop. My biggest issue growing it were the predators. As soon as a shoot came up, a crow would pull it right out....
I dunno, living out there in the grasslands and sand dunes I’d almost be tempted to take even the crotchety stuff. Noodle it down into chunks and...
Woke up at 6:30 to 31 and got an apple/maple fire going. 43 now quickly heading to the mid 50s. Coals are still putting out some heat.
I can’t thank you enough for hooking me up with all this OSB for dirt cheap, the mountain of 2x6 PT, the rolled roofing, the Trex…. :handshake:
Nice load and nice of you to hook your neighbor up too. How were the birch logs being out for almost a year?
This is bad. I’m not even finished with it yet and I’m already cooking up plans to add a lean-to off the right side next year :loco: :crazy: With...
There was a slight breeze for most of the day today but I was on a mission. Started this morning in a flannel and ended up in a T-shirt by noon....
Great pictures and nice work organizing the hoard, Jason. :yes: Looks like a picturesque setting too. I love that old barn up on the hill there.
31/70 apple, elm and maple chunks/shorts.
So after getting all the bridging in today, I finished installing all the hurricane ties on the rafters on the low side of the roof. Then I added...
Thanks, name sameness :)
Blocking/bridging complete. Had just enough of a hodge podge mix of 2X4s on hand to do it. [ATTACH]
Well that wasn’t very lady-like of them. :whistle: How far out can we go with alternate titles here? “Crowd of man haters rally around a...