Weather is moving in later today. Right or wrong, I got up on the roof and caulked 80% of the seams between the OSB to minimize the amount of...
You ever get any junk wood out there or only the top shelf stuff? ;) Nice score :thumbs:
The two larger rounds are boxelder, I’ll put money on it.
I don't know how that works. I would assume if you've got your tractor registered as a farm vehicle and take it down the road to a gas station (if...
Some laws are utterly stupid (like not being able to pump your own gas in New Jersey :whistle:) , and others are really stupid to break. Break...
Plenty of oaks here as well. What made you pass up on this pin oak? All the knots dealing with an open grown tree vs. the tall clear forest grown...
Just poking fun man, wasn’t my intention at all to come across as hateful. :confused: Believe me, I don’t go gaga over elm, but generally when...
Hey The Wood Wolverine are you still working on your mountain of popcorn? ;) I started splitting some of my elm this evening. As promised, here...
I already had a small pallet pen almost full of ash and cherry, so this should top it off perfectly. I split all the cherry skinnies so they’d dry...
Just like last time, I ended up with a little cherry mixed in. Came across some pin cherry and black cherry from 2 separate spots later on in our...
Oreo cookie birch? A black and white birch fused together. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I happened to be driving by today and decided to get a few scraps. The 4 foot log I’m saving for milling, since it’s so fresh. The rest will be...
A little over 3 1/2 here in central CT. About a half cord of white pine/spruce, and the rest was mostly a mix of cherry, oak, maple, apple, and...
I don’t think we can really go wrong eating what the Native Americans made and ate off this land for millennia, our own detrimental methods of...
No, I’ll have to check it out. Sounds exactly why we shouldn’t go down this road.
“Derided as creepy and dystopian” I tend to agree, although I don’t see the trend ever reversing. Eventually a lot of service jobs will be...
I have a bunch of that red painted pressure treated lumber from when I demolished the original deck to my house. A lot of that I’ve repurposed a...
Wow. I’ve never seen seepage to that extent before. That would almost freak me out. :jaw:
Finally got around to getting this aspen up off the ground. Single row stacked under the new roof :thumbs: Pretty close to a face cord. I’d say...
Looks like a huge improvement but I don't see any balancing weights on the new tires. :whistle:How's that thing going to tow when you've got a...