GTG fodder :drool: Nice work Joe, looking forward to it :thumbs:
Funny thing. I was tightening the bar oil cap with a slight tweak of the scrench and bam. The cap fell apart, and the scrench pushed the center of...
[ATTACH]
I would assume this one: Central Connecticut GTG Reason being, the bulletin board is where they always post them. Once the GTG is underway,...
Had another ash and red oak fire this morning, and having another one now. Looks like I’ll be doing that almost daily for the foreseeable future....
Honey "locust" is kind of a deceptive name. Other than having a superficial resemblance to black locust leaves, the tree is completely unrelated...
Totes go onto large industrial racks, and he uses a forklift to add/remove them IIRC.
Ontario Firewood Resource uses a similar system for his firewood business, so as to not take up too much real estate.
I’ve come to the understanding that almost nobody that’s not on this forum truly knows what a cord is. I was talking to a coworker last year and...
Last year I noticed they dug underneath my protected raised beds to get to the chestnuts I planted. Luckily the seedlings were established already...
Beautiful. After last week's high temperatures, my wife's bleeding hearts popped seemingly overnight (they're her favorite) I have more bleeding...
That's the plan. When I brought the slabs into my small garage space they were wet from the rain. They should be dry on the surface now so I'll...
The ash I have no idea yet. Since it's going extinct I kind of just want to have it to have it, for now. Definitely want to find more to make tool...
Not done burning here yet. 46/71 ash and red oak. [ATTACH]
The good: Long steady burning red oak close to home. The bad: very crotchety yard tree, lots of noodling involved if you want pieces that’ll...
My beds are quickly becoming a disaster area. I started pulling weeds from this one and what I thought was grass. All of a sudden I get a whiff of...
I was hoping to do this while they were still dormant, but this week’s heat wave threw a wrench into the mix. These are the rest of my pure...
I lost count of how many of them I plinked too. I got to really enjoy the sound of them being hit center mass with a pellet. Sounds like you’re...
Another year of oak planting wasted. After stratifying about 100 white oak and 100 swamp white oak acorns, they all got dug up by squirrels in the...
I had 2 small walnut logs I scrounged roadside a couple months ago that I was saving for milling, and an ash log from a couple days ago as well....