Did my first outdoor planting this week. The raised mounds are red, Yukon gold, fingerling and sweet potatoes. Also a row and a half of mixed...
Good luck. I lost count of how many I’ve caught in traps and plinked with the pellet gun. IME the best way to get them to move on is to cut off...
In keeping with that era… ;) [MEDIA]
Still burning mornings and sometimes evenings here, with the end being at least another week out.
Those leafy greens are pretty hardy; they should be fine. I've seen cabbage, cilantro and spinach live through multiple overnight low temperatures...
40 out, 70 in. Another load of ash/red oak.
Ya know, sometimes thinking things through isn’t my strong suit :hair: I just may have to go with a true PCP rifle after all.
Thanks for the quick review. I’m almost considering buying one in 177 caliber, only because I already have upwards of 30k 177 pellets on hand...
PM me your email address and I'll send it over. The file I got from him was a bit messy with a ton of tiny arc and line segments. That's just how...
That was my first thought too. Maybe I'll make another one for next year. I kind of need this one for me :emb:
Thanks for the offer :handshake: Let me see how this ash handle works out over the next few months. I may take you up on that offer...
Originally I was going to use black locust but I heard that was brittle. After some research I saw that ash is common for tool handles as well as...
Thanks Mike. I’m going to try it out this weekend to make sure it grabs the way I want it to, but really I won’t use it much until the GTG. I have...
Sweet deal salvaging all those nice logs before they get too far gone :thumbs:
I’ve needed one of these for years, so with the Connecticut GTG looming less than a month away, I got to work. I made the handle from some ash I...
If you’re leaning towards red elm and happen to pepper the canopy with your shotgun, knocking some twigs down, here’s a comparison of the...
This about puts me at my quota for free ID's this week. Somebody else can point out the pine and whatever else is there :) [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Get these two, yesterday if possible ;) : [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I did that once with Greek yogurt and ghost pepper sauce... once :picard:
What do the terminal buds look like?