I will have to check this place out next time I go through the cities.
Cool. Holiday Inn was the first time that the song White Christmas was sung. I haven't yet. Not crazy about cranberries but I like my Leinies!
Would love to hear that explanation. LOL.
So what gear did you get exactly? You have pics?
Celebrated Christmas with my boys today. They had a good time unwrapping their presents and playing ping pong. Now just kicking back by the fire...
Thanks. They are starting to look more stable with each time I do it. I never have top covered before, but I may give covering the ash/elm a...
Nice scrounge...already and waiting!
Tough break man. Never fun losing a friend...two legged our four legged.
Tell me how you like that Cranberry one.
Make that two votes....unless I can vote more than that. :)
Looking good.
Good dark ends...enjoy the warmth!
Anyone else wince when they hear the words "splitting crotches"?? :)
Took my dogs out for a Christmas run...here Doug and Flicka are in hot pursuit of Santa's sleigh. [IMG]
Smaller stuff..medium to hard. Had worse (cottonwood) but it still is a workout!
I see now what you are talking about. To the right is the end of my FIL's log splitter. I havent used it for over a year. Still enjoy the workout...
I did but no need for the meds....nothing to hurt up there. :)