In my opinion I think discussing topics is good for the site as long as its kept civil and doesnt degrade to when it becomes annoying.
Im going with Mulberry.
Welcome! Glad you made it over...now then, lets talk about PPE. :)
I came across this Homelite chain sharpener. Not sure how old but my family hasn't had a Homelite chainsaw for over 30 years. I was wondering if...
Honey locust....they can be a son of a gun. I'd cut those thorns like they are limbs and rake them out of the way. Nasty!
Great score man!
Me too but she isnt comfortable starting a fire. I guess she missed that day in Boy Scouts. :)
Back from my walk with Doug. Perfect....cold but no wind, snow crunching under foot, not a soul to be seen and never even heard a car. Great start...
5 degrees out right now so I put on a fire and made a sausage, egg sandwich this morning and I'm taking one of the dogs out for a walk before...
I bought some Husky chaps at a farm store for around $45.
I always put the bark side down when stacking.
I put the splits bark side up only when I'm starting or restarting a fire. The rough edges of the split tend to catch fire quicker, otherwise...
Thanks....funny. First thing my girl said when I got home was to ask me to start a fire. The temp in the house was all the way down to 68. LOL....
I came across an old cover that went to an inexpensive above ground pool. I think I will cut into strips and tack them down over the elm/ash...
Sweet setup man.
I feel like such a beginner! :)
Wish there was a "dislike" button. Not a fun sounding project at all!
No snow yet? We got about 2" last night. Just in time for Santa...doh!
Isn't that a great feeling? I've been adding insulation and fixing drafts too, great to actually not need the stove....yikes! Did I just say that?...
As long as they don't unionize your good as gold.