Ground not frozen up yet?
Snapped this picture on this mornings walk with Doug. [IMG] Loved walking past the other houses, cold and wind blowing, smiling to myself as I...
Cottonwood can get nasty. I don't remember the box elder I burned last winter having too much of a smell....maybe my sniffer is broken. :)
Now that sounds like work! Got any pics?
Thanks. In this old house of ours even the smallest jobs seem to turn into bigger ones. :)
Temperature dropping, wind picking up and snow is falling so I restocked my basement rack with mulberry and elm and sitting back to watch a movie...
Welcome Icehouse. Throw some pics up of your stacks, saws, etc. when you can!
Nice use of passive heat.
Amazing. May have to invest in that video. Makes me feel like I don't do much during the day.
With the cold weather moving back in I got to work on the kitchen again. I decided to update the lights in the little room off of the kitchen we...
Great start to the year indeed!
Sorry for her loss. Hopefully she will find peace in knowing that her mom is in a better place and waiting to see her again.
Happy New Year to anyone who didn't stay up to midnight (like us). Hope everyone had a safe night and this next year you will have a gooder year...
Nice haul yet again.
Took my girl out to eat Mexican (the food not the people) and now we are sitting by the fire with the dogs.
What happens on the farm.....stays on the farm. :)
He didnt say you were the dad by AI. Sorry....couldn't resist.
Funny. We bought a portable net this year for Christmas that you can attach to a regular table. We set it up on the kitchen table and played some...
Loving this cold! Bring it on!
Wait just one minute?! We have enough Canadian content on this website already! :)