I'm using as much of my neighbor's wood as he doesn't notice. :) On the really cold days that I'm home about 1/5 cord a week.
That sucks. Hope all goes well.
Wonder for what purpose this is being discussed?
Bit of snow last night...-9 plus lots of wind. Most schools have late starts or cancelled because of the cold and wind chills. Fed the stove with...
My wife is fairly supportive during the non burning season but gets into it once the wood heat is needed. Its cool for her when its less than 75...
Welcome! Hackberry is a decent wood. Definitely worth getting. Have fun.
There you go then....don't wash a pair of jeans and shirt for a month or two and use them as needed. Of course they might not let you in the door...
WARNING! Adding to your rant I think they are use to "men" who think too much of themselves to do manual labor. The thing that impresses my wife...
Loud :)
Wow....is he ok?
My first year was like yours. It was filled with a constant fight to get dry wood....or even semi-dry wood. Learned my lesson quickly! Have you...
Love hearing other peoples weather. Makes the -13 below last night seem warm! :)
Cant decide which is worse....not knowing who Paul McCartney is or that the leader of the Beatles collaborated with Mr. Kim Kardashian. In the...
Good move...sounds like you will be ready once you get your stove!
I'm going out on a limb here but I'm guessing you're the one holding the fish...and not the fish itself.
Same here. Its -8 now but the sun is out and not a cloud in the sky. I think mother nature is confused.
We want to hear the story behind that. :)
Woke up at 4am to 2 above. Its now -2 and the wind has picked up. Mulberry in the stove keeping my tootsies warm.
Wow...glad you guys are ok.
Sounds rotten...Gas has some good advice except make that two beers in between. :)