Yeah, someone forgot the "a"...eh.
You might remember that a magazine here in had an article in it about wood burning. It was a very good article so I wrote them a letter. Turns out...
Not much you can do about it but make the best of it and remember there are people who are truly cold....mainly those Crazy Canadians living in...
Very cool. Thanks for sharing.
Nice cool -21 @ 3am. All the way up to -10 now. Mixed some honey locust and honeysuckle in with the Mulberry last night. Had to laugh when I...
Looking like -23 tonight. Luckily little wind to add to that. Already -10. More Mulberry for the stove tonight.
Welcome! Glad you posted and good luck with everything!
Packers fan here, but I think it will be the Seasqwuaks and Jan Brady in the big game with the Patsies winning it. Did I mention Im a packers...
I think they make blocks.
Nice haul and welcome! Just warning you though....any talk about the Huskers is frowned upon around here! :)
Fixed it for you. :)
So you know my ex father-in-law then! :)
Unfortunately there are hundreds of things that are regulated that you may or may not agree with. That really isn't the issue. What's important...
How about noise pollution which is typically found at the end of a politician's mouth!
You are absolutely right....the outcome may definitely affect all of us.
I agree with what everyone is saying BUT I think this has the potential of creating problems for a lot of us.. do to people on both sides of the...
Great news....that deserves a new chainsaw!
I can too but my wife had a long day at work so she is too tired.........to play ping pong. :)
Looking like -15 below plus 25mph winds. Planning on taking a walk later to test myself. I never said I was very smart. :)
Even though I'm not quite as far north as you, I see Iowa as having more in common with a midwest area than a north area. Whats your take on it?