Sure thing.
You may find putting a fan on the floor blowing from cold air rooms into the warm room a big benefit. We have a nice looking fan we sit near a...
Have you been using a fan to move cold air into the room with the insert?
It helps we have a small house :)
Went home for lunch yesterday...and thought it was a tad cool. I raked the coals and loaded the stove with ash and elm. Half hour later I went...
Definitely, like forage said, even my bride will alert me to dead trees or stacks of firewood she sees as we drive. Ah....true love!!!
When I saw the setup he had I really thought it was a joke. So many things wrong and akward with his setup to take seriously.
So very sorry for your loss. Please remember you do not walk alone God never leaves your side and friends and family are their for you, sometimes...
Spark puts a spin on this that is healthy for us to consider. We on this site probably agree on a huge amount of things and disagree on much...
Go after the weak, underpowered and or unorganized. Easier targets that way.
I think being independent and less reliant on "the man" is important...whether its by wood heat or more efficient houses.
I think we as woodburners have two big hurldes we have to face. 1. Wood burning has a big human element to it. Its not a thermostat you flip to...
My agent came out and looked at my install. He asked about the hearth and tile surround than asked me if it was up to code. Um.....I thought that...
Cool. Have your "recipe" for that?
..and dont forget to do soil tests to determine if one end of the stack will settle more than the other when its loaded.
Lol. Knowing my spelling skills it might have been my fault....after all I'm not so smrt.....er smart. :)
Found my then to be wife when she was working at a hardware store. :)
Major win!
I would have to write to a different magazine to discuss that :)
I just did a search using that spelling and it still comes here. :)