A lot of brew if you decide you don't like it. But then again, I'm sure there are a member or 2 that will offer to take it off your hands (at a...
The mods are welcome to add it to our list. :thumbs:
You're lucky....with other members wives, that could have gotten ugly. [ATTACH]
He knows the force is strong with us. He is afraid!
Just what I said to Jay yesterday in an email......:rofl: :lol:
:popcorn:
I don't think you'll have any problem getting it close enough so you can load pellets. That thing is probably made out of polyethylene, and has a...
I have a pair too....say what you will, they are great on ice. But mine are black w/ neon green grippers. :D
Lemme guess.......is it an early Austroflammer 'mit the optional Pink Pussycat multi-fuel option?
:rofl: :lol:
I'd still be concerned about why it stopped feeding in the first place. When the fire was dying, was the auger motor running at all? PS Glad...
Geez.......c'mon Eric. You really expect the owner to clean all of that? I mean, they vacuumed out the burn pot, right? That's a deep cleaning,...
I fixed your phrasing of that: "Shouldn't take but :like:"
Jay did....it's a "2-brew" job. Remember, we've switched from regular time to "brew time" on this forum. He just forgot to label his post...
Guess those ice cleats got some use.
TRANSLATION: I made sure the house was way warm so the wif wouldn't even think of going near a fryin pan, but drank 2 beers to help deaden the...
No way.....you MUST have below freezing temps there or we don't believe you. :p
A little slushy/rainy on the drive in to work, but nuttin on the way home......forecast looks like maybe a dusting ----->1" overnight. :thumbs:
Amen to that. The vehicle is always at fault, and accidents are NEVER anyone's fault.
The 2015 is a completely different vehicle....complete re-design. Too much torque to the rear wheels??? Never heard that one before, and I can't...