Colder here in SE NY right now than by you, Subby.....Jay & I are sending all this your way! No need for any thanks! :thumbs:
The final month or so of most seasons is kind of hit or miss shoulder burning......... I did the same thing.
Yup....amazing. No way any LBT is going to get that out. Too many people think the LBT gets everything by itself.....it doesn't. I also...
Nice idea on the remote switch Larry. But only doing a complete cleaning at mid and end of burning season isn't really enough. Both of my pellet...
Most effective way to do the LBT is to do your normal 1 ton cleaning, THEN do the LBT.....the firebox and the rest of the stove exhaust passages,...
Over on the "other site" we had a woman in the Pacific NW ( I think Oregon) That burned 100% nut shells....she had 3 stoves and burned the shells...
:shiver::shiver::shiver::shiver: :eek:
Just based on your pic, that flame looks too rich.....needs MORE air. IMO. As badbob said, maybe a thermostat jumper missing, and stove is...
:eek: WOW....I'd be 'runnin around in my skivvies if my house was that temp.
Happy B-Day Jay.....have many cold ones on me!
You & the better half on vacation in Florida? :BrianK:
Older daughter & I got ours a while back.......the Quadvalent version (4 strains). Luckily, neither of us have gotten a flu, but unfortunately,...
[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] :drool::drool:
New or old....crap is still crap.
Never had any issues burning them in my 10-cpm. Good heat, AFAIR.
:popcorn:
:thumbs:
Ya.....biggest test so far this winter. So far, so good. You keep warm too. :fire:
Mostly in the low 20's here through the week, and into the low teens at night.......but Wed. night supposed to get to about 1 degree. :shiver:...