Comparing what the previous owner spent last winter, I'm doing well. There were issues with the ducting in the floor registers, and she was...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
-13 with the wind chill here now 8 PM. We're supposed to get down to about 1 degree overnight.....with the same wind speed, it's going to be like...
Can't imagine why....it's ONLY 3 degrees there.
Are you burning the same pellets as you did w/ the Napoleon?
From what I saw in the manual that was in post #12, it looks like the unit needs a 4-wire hook up to a 24 v. stat. [ATTACH]
Other than a little frost occasionally, there is no negative to installing one that I can think of. I don't understand using the air in the house...
http://www.luxproducts.com/thermostats/TX9600TS.php...
:thumbs:
Krooser, here's your link......has to be inserted in your signature...
Nope....that idiot wouldn't know what it was anyway.
I feel for ya, brother. Time to forget it and.....:drunk:
Yep, I get that....I was just making a "general" pellet stove observation.
#51 & 47, but the diagram doesn't show the other side of #49.....where the motor itself mounts to that large assembly should have a gasket too.
LOL....exactly the one I have. http://www.harborfreight.com/2-lb-neon-orange-dead-blow-hammer-69001-8510.html Grainger sells them too.
1.5 tons burned was always my limit......no matter how cold it was outside.
:p
Great advice. :yes:
Rubber mallet may not cut it. I used a "dead blow" mallet or a small steel hammer. And yes, use them on the BARE steel back firebox wall. Any...
IMO, if you're running the stove pretty much all the time, I say YES!