Me too.....well, not my HS pic, but just for today. Back in the day.......
More BTU's ;)
jtakeman, schoondog, and myself burned grass/wood and all grass pellets a few years back. Similar results on the ash......instead of doing a...
jerseygirl Just curious, does your stove have an OAK?
Yes. Pro Pellets =Magic Sparks Surprised by your review of the ProPellets....Eric at Kinsman sells them exclusively and swears by them, and I've...
They have 2 plants in NY.....Deposit plant is only 2 yrs old or so.....had LOTS of startup problems and pellets were terrible. Not sure about...
Congrats Piney.......enjoy the heat!
Gee, I gotta be a fan of the Pack' tomorrow. Go Pack! ( Hatin' on Dallas)
Friday night and I'm watching some hockey and enjoying my next-to-last Sam Adams White Christmas. Soon the last one will be gone, until next...
Welcome to the forum Jerseygirl!
X2 :popcorn:
In other words, a typical millivolt unit like the ones Dex and I mentioned above should work fine.
Un-plug unit, take a small mallet or end of screwdriver handle and give the switch a few raps. If unit feeds correctly after that, & stops when...
Exactly!
Milwaukee is the only way to go......both my hammer drill (aka "the Beast") and the smaller driver/drill are awesome. :banana:
Yup, another reason I went with them for the last stove. Readily available parts, #1 cust & Tech service, Mike Holton on the forum, made in...
Gee......don't know why you're worried about THAT.:coffee:
HUH?
Really? I always it had to be this cold: :shiver::shiver::shiver::shiver::shiver::shiver::shiver::shiver::shiver::shiver::shiver:
Can't imagine it makes much of any difference. By the time those pellets get screwed up the auger flight, I bet the increasing temps will take of...