That's what gets done at the end of year cleaning.
:popcorn:
Weekly quick firebox clean, 1 ton cleaning, end of heating season cleaning.
Close call, eh buddy?:tears:
Where's the truck you bought over the summer go?
I'd add 2....one to shut off the auger first, and then after coals are gone, switch off main power.
Manual? What manual?? There's a manual?? And what is this "common sense" thing you speak of??? :doh:
According to the Lignetics website: "Fuel wood pellets Although the technology to create them is similar, wood pellets for fuel and those for...
This was discussed in the past. Don't remember if it was on this forum, or the "other one". Not sure if we ever determined if they're just...
A Yellowstone Super Fire 500 Deluxe?
:rofl: :lol:
Would look good in your place Rick. Go for it.:vulture:
Huh? What? Who are you? Who am I??? Huh? :faint:
Leaf blower trick
Same thing, only different. :wacky:
Is that better than before?
As IHP said above, an Outside Air Kit.....it's connected to your air inlet on the stove and uses outside instead of indoor air.....helps reduce...
Don't you know I DON'T like these kinds of things? Start over and change the forecast to something better. :mad:
Hey! Send some this way.......I'm thirsty here.
OH YEAH.......Bye Bye 'Boys. :banana::banana: :thumbs: To celebrate, I just cracked open my last White Christmas.....it's well worth it!!...