Contact Eric at Kinsman stoves or try Dynamic Buys online.....both have been the cheapest I've found. If calling Eric, don't forget to mention...
I agree.....borderline. You'd be right at the 15 EVL w/ that set-up. You could go either size pipe, but 4" would be the safest bet.
True, but being outdoors helps with any sooty "mistakes" during cleaning.........I'd rather not have to clean the inside of the house if something...
Welcome Zach.....yes, you "stole" that stove.
IMO, straight out and then up, with a cleanout T is the best overall. Easy to hook Leaf Blower to it, or run brush into horizontal & vert. runs....
Forecast for temps Feb.- April: [ATTACH]
Like this? http://pelletblowers.com/bbandp/product_info.php/products_id/64
He's gonna put it in when he gets on his home PC.
I have one if they want it: [ATTACH]
Gee.....I wonder who that might be? :whistle: Do they have cast iron skillets?
Dana B Not fair???? Sheesh, calm down. :picard: I'm pretty sure most of the pellet burners on this forum (or any other) , understand what I...
I hope not! LOL But they're better than nothing at home for making a quick drawing or sketch. We switched to CAD while I was still...
Really? I was under the impression that they were both real good pellets. I know the Vermonts have gotten great reviews in the past.
Me too. I got an AAS degree in Arch. Design back in '74.....still have all my drafting tools.
boettg33, most pellet burners use 3-4 tons in a "normal" winter. Since you're just looking for supplemental heat, probably wouldn't be that...
Sell 'em! Oh, pics to prove it really happened: Factory screwed-up on the one to the left.....was supposed to have 17 slats, but they put in 40!!...
The room air (convection) blower is probably on the other side of the stove.
Great minds think alike! :drunk:
Welcome kappel15
Had three wood Levolor blinds to get installed in the kitchen, so while I'm waiting for the games to start, I got them installed. Did the wash at...