subsailor http://www.harborfreight.com/18-in-heavy-duty-pry-bar-68392.html
Oh crap.....here we go again.....only worse::faint: [ATTACH]
WHAT? :jaw: You better write down the date & time.......those words from a wife are VERY rare. o_O
Great stuff you'll remember forever. :thumbs:
Here's the exact parts and prices, and diagram. The screen mesh was just a piece of expanded metal "gutter guard" that I cut into circles w/ tin...
This is the one I used to use.......was discussed on the "other" forum extensively. Should work fine for corn, with the addition of a piece of...
OH Yeah! Barely 3 - 3 1/2" and just about stopped. Light fluffy stuff I got off the deck & walk in about 15 min. :banana:
I was just throwin' it out there as a possibility.
OK by me, either way. ;)
Good, solid pellet. Maybe not the best for those really cold times, but they'll keep you warm most of the time. Jay T. burns them a lot.
Welcome Bucks! Don't forget to post some info on what stove you have, etc, in your sig. We love pics posted too!:)
[ATTACH]
Originally thought it would pretty much miss me......think again: :headbang: [ATTACH]
No....please, NO. :picard:
Yeah, 55" is about 1 1/2" too narrow for standard washer & dryer. brokenwing, have you given any thought to a washer/dryer all-in-one unit?...
No such luck. 1-3" by tomorrow afternoon. :(
:doh:
Hmmmm. Seems you don't have her trained yet.
Not what's forecast here.....calling for less than an inch here Sat. Hope I didn't just jinx myself :headbang:
Really? We're not that far apart, and I was at 20*F this AM.......you sure your thermometer is right?