gbreda You need one of these.....don't have to worry about forgetting to turn up heat once in a while. Can be turned off when not needed....I...
Right now, about 2" on the ground, wind is starting to pick up. :shiver:
I used Behold furniture polish on the hopper walls....worked as well as anything else. As for the combustion fan blades, I used spray graphite,...
Their turns will come....winter in their areas lasts until April. Revenge will be sweeeeet. :)
Too bad it wasn't beer-can chicken on the grill. :banana: Only good way to cook chicken upside down.
Always a couple of comedians in the crowd. :mad:
No, but the gas fireplace works on batteries, so I can get some heat if needed......not the convection fans though. Hope it gives enough to keep...
Oh yeah.....18-24" forecast for my area. High winds too. Not supposed to stop until Wed. morning. :( BUT, I have food & BEER! :thumbs:...
X2
Packy = Package store = beer store :cheers:
Well, got 7 hrs of work in today. And yes, they already said they were closing Tues & Wed. So, on the slow ride home today, stopped at the...
And I have to go into work tomorrow, as they'll likely be closed Tuesday. Hope I can make it home in the afternoon after the snow starts. :eek:
Uh Oh......:picard: [ATTACH]
No problem! Glad you got it together. Did you put a screen in the feed "bowl", or did you mean the screens in inside got plugged?
There are a few companies that still have a few parts available, but the old Earth Stoves weren't very good units when new. It's an old unit...
I agree.....never had a pellet fail to light including when the ignitor was 1/2 shot.....even the horrendous Infernos & Instant Heat-Less lit.
:sherlock:
What a way to jinx yourself. :yes:
Thanks a lot for jinxing us!!! :mad:
mithesaint Also, as you can see in the 2nd pic, I took a piece of spare 3" and cut a piece out that I snapped over the section where the holes...