I have never been to a cracker barrel,but I heard peeps like the meatloaf there....so here is my copycat version except prolly for the live fire...
Over the last 8 months or so,the signal has become strong enuff that my phone locks onto it...but not strong enuff to use
Nothing but problems here....I live in the sticks..but the provider has disabled the button to shut it off
makes it break in quicker....
thats what i do too:yes:
fatwood here...super cedars for the bbq pits
Here's mine...they couldn't figure out where the oil was coming from...timing chain was visible [ATTACH]
44° burning white pine pellets
[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] Threw in some Meyers hot
Extra thick pork blade steak into the LSG with hickory[ATTACH]
Onion powder,minced garlic,hoisin sauce,5 spice,sesame oil,apple cider vinegar and sugar a little teryaki sauce and some woo sauce too[ATTACH]
50/50 chorizo and beef,onion powder,sugar,garlic powder,mustard powder,wrapped in low sodium bacon sprinkled with sweet preacher rub smoked with...
One vermont,two matra[ATTACH]
Very active day...